- Click HERE to find a recent issue of the district newsletter or sign up for the newsletter mailing list archive.
Recent Publications & Resources
- Columbia River levee still inadequate for flood – July 13, 2015, Steve Law, Portland Tribune.
- New standards for Columbia River levees could cost millions – March 5, 2015 Nick Christensen, Metro News
- Executive Summary of additional engineering results in PEN 1 and PEN 2 – March 3, 2015
- 2014 October Storm Event Memorandum
- Officials Keep Nervous Watch on Levees – October 21, 2014: Portland Tribune article on Levee Accreditation
- When the Levee Breaks…Us – April 2, 2014: Willamette Week article on Levee Accreditation
- Levee Accreditation Frequently Asked Questions – January 28, 2014
- Annual Projects Report – 2013 – There are 4 map attachments that are sent out with this report. They are too large to upload onto our site. If you are interested in seeing these, please see the contact information at the bottom of the page.
- Oregon Solutions News Release – October 29, 2013: Governor Designates Levee Accreditation an Oregon Solutions Project
- MCDD Issue Assessment – July 30, 2013: Assessment of issues facing MCDD from the Portland State University Center for Public Service
- Oregon Solutions Assessment – July 2013: Levee Accreditation Assessment by Oregon Solutions
Archived Publications & News
- 2014 February Storm Event Memorandum
- 2013 September Storm Event Memorandum
- July 25, 2013 4MAT meeting – video of meeting with all 4 District boards. MCDD Issue Assessment and Oregon Solutions Assessment were presented at this meeting.